Thursday, October 3, 2013

Asher 3 Months

I can't believe my baby is already 3 months!  He is such a cutie, and it seems he is growing more and more every day.  At his 2 month appointment he was 14 pounds, so he is a big growing boy!  He loves to smile and "talk" all the time.  I would definitely say that he is more of a laid back baby.  He really only fusses when he is tired or hungry, although we are still trying to work on an earlier bedtime as he still prefers to be up in the evenings.  His smile is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.  Sometimes as he is nursing, he will stop, look up at me, and flash me a big ol' smile.  I love that.



He is by far my best tummy time baby.  He doesn't mind it nearly as much as the other two did.  He will eventually get fussy, but he can be on his tummy for a little while before he does, and he is doing a GREAT job holding his head up.  He also likes to suck on his fists, and he is already drooling some.  He is still a spitter-upper, but I doesn't seem quite as bad as it used to be.   

He is a pretty good sleeper for the most part, although he isn't sleeping as long at night as his siblings were at this point.  He has about three naps a day and eats about every three hours.  He doesn't like to sleep in the evenings, but he does fall asleep for a little while (usually), but doesn't officially go down for bed until his 10:00 feeding.  He will only get up once after that, usually between 3:00 and 3:30.  I typically wake him up between 7:00 and 7:30 in the morning to get our day started.  We still swaddle him, but he sometimes manages to get an arm free every now and then.

  










 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment