Sunday, June 23, 2013

Water Babies

My kids love water.  I mean, they really love it.  Ever since they were (both) little they have never had a problem sticking their face in water, taking showers with us, getting their heads wet, etc.  Even at a young age, Judah would lay on his back in the bathtub (or pool) and float in the water with only his face sticking out. 

So, it's no surprise that they look forward to playing in the pool, sprinkler, and with the hose when the warm summer weather arrives.  Eric and I have discovered that they love water so much, they let him squirt them with the hose incessantly, and they think it is the best thing.  They even think it's funny when he squirts them in the face....and I don't mean light sprinkles, I mean a firm blast from the hose.  So, this is the scene in our yard: Eric and I pull out two chairs-I hold the camera and he holds the hose.  We sit there as he squirts the kids and I take pictures.  It is hilarious.  They think it is so funny and they run around shrieking with joy, and Eric and I have some good laughs watching them.  And occasionally we let them squirt each other, which is also pretty funny. :)  Here are some fun pictures of our crazy water "babies" this weekend.

Little girly-











What?  You mean it's my brother's turn?

Big Boy-










Perhaps the funniest thing is that my son actually likes squirting himself in the face...at full blast, too.  What kid does this???



"Look Mom, I am going to squirt myself!"


Here we go again!







     

No comments:

Post a Comment