Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winter Wonderland!

It was nice to get such a big snowfall this winter.  I think every winter should have one really good snowfall to make things all nice and white and wintery (is that even a word?).  It is soooo pretty around here now......ok, I'm ready for spring. :)  Judah and I went outside the other day since it was decent weather and we had such great snow to play in.  Eden went down for her nap so it was the perfect time to get in some one-on-one mommy-son time.  Judah just loves the outdoors.  Both of the kids do, really, but Judah wants to get out any opportunity that he can.  I kind of feel bad especially in the winter, because I am not a cold outdoorsy person, but who can resisit all this wonderful snow! 

Judah wanted to finish shoveling the driveway (the part that daddy didn't get to), and he also discovered the concept of throwing snowballs thanks to the neighbor kids.  I took this opportunity to snap some shots of my little guy who is not so little anymore.  Plus, I think snowsuits are hilarious because they make children look kind of chubby.  So, of course, that is well worth a picture...or ten. 

This is the tree in front of our house

This is looking around the house into our backyard



        



Watch out, coming through!


We put 'em to work young around here. :)


He's up to no good with that snowball. :)

He's trying to get mommy!


In this picture, I was just telling Judah that he better not actually throw that snowball at me.  Before I could even finish, he nailed me in the forehead with it!  I know I should have been upset, but I actually though it was funny and couldn't help but laugh.  Good shot, buddy....but I'll get you back.  Just remember, I know where you sleep...:)


Looks like somebody got some snow in the face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment