Sunday, February 10, 2013

Halfway There

Yeah for being halfway through my pregnancy!  I am a few days late on this post, but I am going on 20 (almost 21) weeks.  Tomorrow we have our 20 week doctor appointment and ultrasound, so hopefully we see a healthy baby and maybe get a peek at the gender. :)  I suspect that we are having a boy, and Eric thinks it is a girl, so we will see who gets this one right.  We will both be truly happy either way, of course! 

I am feeling pretty good, although maybe a tad more tired than normal.  I still have a sweet tooth, probably more than I did with the other two.  One of my biggest cravings are oranges...the little cutie ones.  I have at least one a day, but more like two or three.  Seriously, I love them. :)  I also have re-discovered a love for nutella, which I typically have with a banana or crackers.  Oh, and I also like to eat peanut butter, also usually with crackers....and cheese....I like cheese.  Okay, enough about food now.

I started to feel baby movements between 17 and 18 weeks, but they were really not that noticeable until closer to 20 weeks.  Now I feel small movements here and there throughout the day-nothing too crazy, but little pokes which are so sweet.

We will keep you posted!

1 comment: