Friday, September 28, 2012

AHHHHHHHH!

It is KILLING me that it is the fall season, my FAVORITE picture taking season, and I don't have my camera back yet.  This must be some kind of lesson on patience or enjoying things without my camera or something, because I don't yet have my camera back and "they" keep telling me that it should be back "soon" (although they have been telling us that for a little while now).  The last time my camera broke (years ago), it took SO long, that Best Buy actually gave us a new camera because it was taking so long....seriously.  I am sure hoping that this isn't the case this time.  It's fall-the leaves are changing and there are so many fun places to go with the kids, yet alas, I am without my camera....AHHHHHHHH!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. so sad!!! i hope it comes soon as this is seriously a beautiful time of year.

    ReplyDelete