Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Nice Leap Day

It was so nice out yesterday that I decided to walk the kids to the park after lunch.  It was a bit on the windy side, but I knew that Judah would LOVE to get outside even if just for a little bit.  So, on a wagon ride we went.  At the park, Judah had fun going down the slide, and Eden experienced swinging for the first time.  Here are some pictures of our leap day morning outside.


This picture cracks me up because Judah was saying, "I like your coat, Eden."

Big cheesy smile
She liked the wind in her face!

Love this face
Judah wanted to push her in the swing...
what a helpful big brother.

And down he goes...
Weeeeeeee!



She's lovin' the swing!





These pictures are my favorite...I love that Eden is swinging while Judah is playing and running in the background.




Half the time, he just liked to run in the field next to the playground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment