Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4 Months

I'm late on this post, but I'm finally getting around to it.  It's hard to believe that my little princess is already 4 months old!  She is the most precious little girl.  I love her so much that my heart could burst!  I am so blessed to be the mommy of a sweet little girl, and I am reminded of that every day.  Around four months is when having a baby starts to get more fun for me.  Eden is in a good routine now, she still naps a lot, and she responds more with smiles and giggles.  She really only cries when she is tired and is otherwise a very content baby.  She still has three naps a day, and she has started grabbing her feet more (which I think is so cute).  She is slobbering and drooling almost constantly, so maybe teeth are in the near future.  She still puts her fingers in her mouth all the time, too.  One of my favorite things is how she responds to her older brother.  She now looks for him in the room and follows his voice if she hears him.  She smiles at him when he gets close to her, and she even doesn't mind when he lays on top of her to give her a kiss.  She is seriously too sweet for words.  Oh, and her hair has definately become more red, which I am super happy about.  What a blessing these last four (and a half) months have been.  I can't imagine life without her. 

This is a series of hand-sucking pictures...a normal Eden activity.






 Judah sucking his hand around the same age
Tummy time with daddy


 She has recently begun to squirm in the bumbo seat

 Chewing away
 Pretty girl
 Happy to be 4 months old




 Squirmy girl



 Judah wanted to read Eden the Bible
 Stylin'
       

No comments:

Post a Comment