Sunday, December 22, 2019

Disney 2019-Epcot (Day 6)

It has taken me quite a while to get back to blogging here-I've had a lot going on lately. I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep up the blog, but I do want to finish out some entries. So, here we are back at Epcot on day 6. This was one of our favorite parks!









Meeting Pluto...he was one of the kids favorite characters to meet.















Good ol' Daisy








Mulan was one of Eden's top requests to meet 


Jasmine












Minnie Mouse







Mickey Mouse











Goofy


Belle




Mary Poppins



One of Judah's favorite characters was Donald Duck. We met him earlier in the week, but Judah wanted to go back and show Donald the stuffed Donald that he bought earlier that day.  





Ready for dinner at the Akerhaus!






















No comments:

Post a Comment