Saturday, June 22, 2019

Camp Timber-Lee

Another year at Camp Timber-lee in the books! Once again, Judah went with his friend, Josh, to camp for the week. Also, Eden decided that she wanted to do "camp start" with her friend Tru (two nights) to see what camp was all about. I love that they do camp start so that the younger kids can get a taste of camp without committing to the week. Eden ended up loving it! Her comment to me when I picked her up was, "Mom, can I stay longer???". I guess that means she had a good time. :) Judah is now back home with us tired, but in one piece. He had a great time, and loved "everything" (his response when we asked what his favorite part of camp was). We are very grateful that they had this opportunity. 

Time to drop off




Judah got the same cabin as last time (only he got B instead of A)








Eden's group

This is where the kids have their chapel services

Asher and Jude came with us to pick the girls up from camp start

And I got to see Judah for a moment while I was there

Judah's camp crew


Pick up time!

Some of the kids got brave and held this guy




No comments:

Post a Comment