Saturday, May 7, 2016

Race for Education

The kids had a school fundraiser yesterday called the Race for Education. Each child gets family/friends to sponsor them for each lap that they run. The kids really get into this. Some of the parents and teachers even run with the kids to encourage them on. Grades preschool through 1st is the first group to run, which is nice because Judah and Eden were in the same race group this year. It was a beautiful day, too! It's so cute to see how hard these kids run. Afterwards, Eden said to me, "Mom, I was so tired, I felt like quitting, but I kept going!".

Here come the first graders! I have no idea why they were laughing.





















This picture is so funny! Poor girl was getting tired.


Time for snacks






 

No comments:

Post a Comment