Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Asher 8 Months

I know I'm a bit behind on this post! I have been working on the kids' yearly photo books which takes up most of my spare time, so I haven't been blogging much.

It seemed liked 8 months just snuck up on us! Asher continues to put a smile on all of our faces daily around here. He likes to hang out and be part of the action going on around him. If we happen to leave the room and leave him behind, he will let us know that he's not happy about it. I have also noticed that Asher prefers to play with non-baby toys when he is sitting around. It's so funny, but I give him his baby toys to chew on/play with and he is always trying to reach for one of the big kid toys instead. He's not crawling yet, but he does turn himself around in a circle when he is on his tummy.

Asher has taken to baby food better now, and we recently introduced puffs (a few weeks back). We are introducing food slowly the time around, but he loves those puffs. I have a feeling that he will do great when he can eat table food more consistently. He loves trying to grab the puffs and put in his mouth. Another funny thing is that he does not like bananas! I have tried giving him bananas a couple times and he totally gags on them (and he won't eat baby food with bananas in it-he gags on that, too). He continues to nurse about 4 times a day, and he is up once at night as well.














    

No comments:

Post a Comment