Saturday, October 30, 2010

FALL FAVS

If any of you know me, you know I enjoy taking a picture or two. :)  And fall is one of my favorite times of year to take pictures.  The variety of activities, colorful leaves, and pumpkins give the perfect backdrop for pictures.  And, of course, my favorite subject is Judah.  So, I have decided to share with you (or bore you with) pictures that capture some of the fun times that we have had this fall.  I really have tried not to include too many pictures, but, well, we know how that goes.    

Rolling around in the leaves



Our little pumpkin




Not too excited about the "pumpkin express"

Sitting on a John Deere with daddy

At Royal Oaks


Big boy but bigger chair

Playing in the backyard


   
See, I've just summed up our fall so far in one blog entry...not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment